Welcome to the blog tour for Forget Me Always by Sara Wolf, the second book in the Lovely Vicious series. We are lucky enough to not only share about this book - where you can read more about the book and the series, and the giveaway at the end - but have a Down and Dirt E-Interview with Jack, the main Hottie in the series!! Enjoy!
Here's our Down and Dirt E-Interview:
- Name: Jack Adam Hunter, for what it’s worth.
- Age: 18
- Physical Description: Tall, ‘handsome’, according to most women I meet. I don’t think I’m particularly handsome – my father was much handsomer than I. But I do like my eye color.
- Likes: Quiet, sparring with good martial artists, black coffee, dogs, Isis
- Dislikes: Being in large crowds, being complimented shallowly. I absolutely despise people who throw out fake compliments in order to get people to like them.
- Relationship Status: Happily engaged, thank you very much.
- Typical Friday Night: At home, with a book and a good pasta dinner.
- Drink of Choice: A well-aged whiskey goes with everything.
- Favorite Food: Sushi, though anything Isis makes is delicious
- Favorite Song: I’ve been made fun of for it, but I enjoy old jazz. My favorite song is Georgia On My Mind, by Oscar Petersen.
- Choice of Transportation: I usually prefer the black Lexus, but that’s my mother’s car. Isis and I usually drive a Volvo these days, which she hates because it’s ‘too domestic’, but I enjoy knowing she’s in a safe, reliable car.
- Boxers or Briefs: Boxers. Briefs are far too restrictive.
- Best Memory to Date: Meeting Isis for the first time. Granted, I got a bloody nose during it, but looking back I’ve never been more grateful toward a single moment in time than that one.
- Words to live by: Better to have loved and lost, than never loved at all.
Forget Me Always (Lovely Vicious #2) by Sara Wolf
Date Released: November 1, 2016
Publisher: Entangled Teen
It’s been three years, twenty-five weeks, and five days since Isis Blake fell in love, and if she has it her way, it’ll stretch into infinity. Since then, she’s punched Jack Hunter — her nemesis-turned-maybe-something-more—in the face, survived a brutal attack by her mom’s abusive ex thanks to Jack’s heroics, and then promptly forgotten all about him.
The one bright spot for Isis is Sophia, the ephemeral girl who shares Isis’s hospital stay as well as a murky past with Jack. But as Isis’s memories return, she finds it harder and harder to resist what she felt for Jack, and Jack finds it impossible to stay away from the only girl who’s ever melted the ice around his heart.
As the dark secrets surrounding Sophia emerge, Isis realizes Jack isn’t who she thought he was. He’s dangerous. But when Isis starts receiving terrifying emails from an anonymous source, that danger might be the only thing protecting her from something far more threatening.
Add to Goodreads.
Link to Tour Schedule.
Other Books in the Series:
Love Me Never (Lovely Vicious #1) by Sara Wolf
Date Released: April 5, 2016
Genre: YA Contemporary Romance / Dark Comedy
Previously published as Lovely Vicious, this fully revised and updated edition is full of romance, intrigue, and laugh-out-loud moments.
Don’t love your enemy. Declare war on him.
Seventeen-year-old Isis Blake hasn’t fallen in love in three years, nine weeks, and five days, and after what happened last time, she intends to keep it that way. Since then she’s lost eighty-five pounds, gotten four streaks of purple in her hair, and moved to Buttcrack-of-Nowhere, Ohio, to help her mom escape a bad relationship.
All the girls in her new school want one thing—Jack Hunter, the Ice Prince of East Summit High. Hot as an Armani ad, smart enough to get into Yale, and colder than the Arctic, Jack Hunter’s never gone out with anyone. Sure, people have seen him downtown with beautiful women, but he’s never given high school girls the time of day. Until Isis punches him in the face.
Jack’s met his match. Suddenly everything is a game.
The goal: Make the other beg for mercy.
The game board: East Summit High.
The reward: Something neither of them expected.
Contest ends November 18, 2016
- One (1) winner will receive an audiobook copy of Love Me Never by Sara Wolf
About The Author:
Sara Wolf is a twenty-something author who adores baking, screaming at her cats, and screaming at herself while she types hilarious things. When she was a kid, she was too busy eating dirt to write her first terrible book. Twenty years later, she picked up a keyboard and started mashing her fists on it and created the monster known as the Lovely Vicious series. She lives in San Diego with two cats, a crippling-yet-refreshing sense of self-doubt, and not enough fruit tarts ever.